Monday, October 19, 2009

Tea Tree and Thyme

Oh my --- it has been a whole month since I wrote anything -- and yes the oils have definately been speaking with me - waiting patiently for their turn..... Tea Tree and Thyme -- like two little soilders -weary of my delay getting back to writing -- but aware that I needed to move through the changes that I have been going through -- this time -not relationship, but career.  Yes another change -- leaving me adrift for a moment -- like in the void, but with a knowing that the Phoenix was soon to arise!!  After six months of working many, many hours on launching my new project using the essential oils with elder care and alzheimers/dementia -- I found that I needed to terminate the partnership I was about to sign off on.  The game that we started was delaying, changing -- and was not turning into the vision that I had originally.  So for the first time in my life -- I stopped.  I reevaluated, did alot of soul searching, and counseling (it is not easy for me to give up something that I committe to -- ergo.... any relationship), I let go.  What an experience that was -- a sense of relief that was so different for me.   Normally, I would pursue, work hard, grind -- and sad at the end that it didn't work out.  As I moved on, an amazing thing happened.... I wrote out (like a professional brochure) who I was, what my skill set is and what I am offering in the world.  I had never done this before -- it was an amazing healing.  I then created the opportunity to go back to CEO space and further what I wanted to happen.   The next day that I got back...... I connected with an MD of Psychiatry -- an intention of ten years fullfilled!!  Amazing, for he had been working for the same period of time (six months) on applying aromatherapy and building his case results.  He is also a yogi and meditator and very versed in the power of healthy eating and daily practices.  Their was such a powerful alignment -- I was in awe and immensely grateful -- for it looks like together, we will be able to compliment eachother and forward this great work.
Okay --- that is all background -- back to the oils -- the fact that Tea Tree and Thyme were standing by all this time, waiting to be expressed is so perfect!!!  Tea Tree (a very medicinal oil) -- what I would call a down to earth "worker" oil, is known for its anti-infectious properties -- with few rivals, and can be safely used for a wide range of bacterial, viral, and fungal infections -- more later.  Emotionally, and here's the cool thing, it so supports the body being with strength and confidence -- as Thyme brings courage, drive and morale -- also a very powerful antibacterial, used for infections.  I could see why these oils, or the energy of these oils -- were just "hanging out" with me -- strength, confidence, courage, drive -- were all what I needed though a transition like this.   So let's hang out with these two -- and I'll give you more on their amazing properties, in a bit .... and I promise it will not be a month.

BTW -- I was thinking -- after all the beauty of frankinsence and rose... they have such a commanding pressence.... they needed the space between them and our two new oils -- see don't they all have a personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment