Saturday, September 12, 2009

A rainy day -- and the two new oils

Its funny -- I've been sort of holding off these two oils, until I finished with cedarwood -- I felt that I needed to be in the contemplation of cedarwood for a little while longer -- such a beautiful powerful oil.... ummmmmmmmm.  Anyway -- the two oils that have come forward are:  Frankincense and Rose.  Now -- I know -- and you do too -- these are both amazing and powerful oils -- it is humbling to even speak about them, much less be in their presence -- they bring so00000 much to humanity -- we could talk about them for weeks, individually.  We all know them, of course - but then do we really know them?!! In our hearts we do. 
Frankincense is the first one to come forward -- and rose came by to support its energies (such like a woman!) So -- I'm just going to peak at Frankincense for a moment -- fo I know, and experience it as the deep wound healer (I'll say more about that later).  It also represents tranquil contemplation and spiritual liberation.  Well - what a surprise -- that is exactly where I find myself today -- in this process of healing the grief of my lost relationship, and all the changes around me ..... it feels like my whole world is crumbling around me, home, finances, relationship, career..... it is really incredible -- yet my guidance tells me to be quiet, be calm and just be in that sweet space of tranquility - -nothing to do right now.   If you know about Frank -- that is what I call this precious oil - frankincense -- he is deep -- has been with us forever --used in ancient cultures - egypt, babylonia, persian, indus valley.   He takes us to our roots, holds us in the cradle of the earth (no wonder rose is right there -- the Mother -- feeding us and nurturing us).  In the Five Elements Philosophy (china), the effect of frankincense oil may be linked on a fundamental level to that of Earth -- where its ability to calm and centre the mind reflects its gently tranquillizing yet deeply clarifying effect on the Intellect.  Nice!!!  I feel a sense of relief.   More to contemplate

No comments:

Post a Comment